I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
this is it folks! were moving along! shes showing her charm and becoming one of us, what blessing this has been!

This is sweet. It's also sad she spent her last life never really living and just trying to be the perfect daughter.

Such adorableness....

I feel Kiara in this chapther, sometimes i overhear someone talking about something that i like/enjoy and i want to talk about it too, but most of the time i just listen to the convo
-_-||

Welcome to the world of Shipping and Fangirling, little Lady! Be sure to be nice to others and have a tons of fun! You especially deserve it, My Lady! :D I'm so happy for her and I definitely wanna burn his "father" alive! That piece of filth deserves worst than eternal stay at the Purgatory! Believing that bitch's lies without an ounce of care for Kiara's feelings! And that red eyed bitch should burn for eternity for causing harm to this little angel with beautiful violet eyes! Uuuugh, I'm so happy for Kiara's small happiness now yet I'm so sad because of what she had to live through previously! q.q I'm sure that the story will end with her being happy with his father, but that trash should just die somewhere unknown and leave our Princess be happy with Sir Georgeff! She doesn't need that filth who made her suffer for so long >.>

Users who are viewing this thread