I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Ahh how refreshing- the stiff and “perfect lady” has more experiences like a normal girl arch is the best 🥰🥺

Okay, for all those who ramble on about wholesomeness...

The count in the story literally snuck his hand up that lady's skirt.

Yeah, that's the so called "romantic confession scene" that they were talking about.

Let that sink in.

Sexual harassment is considered by every one of those ladies to be romantic.

Still think it's wholesome?

(Still though, if u ignore that tiny detail, I really liked this chapter. And yup, quite wholesome)

Dex-chan lover
Hnnnggggh! Our baby girl. Cutest daughter. The duke doesn't know what he's been pushing away.

Well, you found your common interest. It'll be a good place to start, I think.

@Your_Mind True, and it should definitely not be romanticized.
I will say, though, that the book also mentioned they established a prior relationship and got close first, so it's less sexual harassment and more meant to be a somewhat sexually aggressive act of intimacy. Probably could've just done a kiss, but then there wouldn't be that cute flustered face.

OH MY GOD!!! I love her!!!

I love when writers take a character and turn them into a person!!! Not just a 2D piece of art!

With those hair and eye colors it would be next to impossible not recognising each other, not to mention their voices.

keep her far away from yaoi, do not let her be corrupted into a fujoshi...wait that probably doesn't exist in this setting...maybe.

Ahh yes, the discovery of smut stories, your life won't ever be the same now. Hahaha. But it's really nice to see her take interest in other things and not be like a robot anymore. Adorable Keira must be protected.💖

Users who are viewing this thread