I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
Every time she talks back to the dad I just feel happiness inside. Now this is revenge fantasy.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah! Fuck you, dad!

She's a smart, if sheltered, lady. I hope she keeps her guard up around her grandfather, and possibly any guys trying to court her.
Daddies (the Knights and readers) will not approve of any random guy.

@Psychronia Yup, She deserves only the best and dad deserves the feeling of regret, which i hope he will experience soon because its equally painful as most punishments.

Tbh I was kinda happy seeing her dad’s tired eyes, though I don’t want him to die... yet, he still has to feel all the guilt and regret, remember the nightmare even 🙃

oh my god seeing her getting all starry eyed at the possibility of having an erotic novel romance is adorable

Dex-chan lover
if he doesn't have the intelligence to heed the warnings, let him burn in the fires of his heresy.

also, feth researching spirits, find cosette and eliminate her, idiot.

And yet this asshat ever wonders why his daughter is unforgiving and robotic in the previous timeline. It's because of him and his stiff parenting. Oh wait, he isn't even present in the first place.

OMG She's becoming a real teenager! (in a good way) She's in her rebellious stage. It's not a phase dad! I'm going to be my own person!

Users who are viewing this thread