I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

She's too pure to get hit on by playboys. What are the knights doing leaving her alone

Tfffff! Back away u heathen! My ship has already sailed, we fans don’t need no false charm you pulled outta ur *ss (╬ಠ益ಠ)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Nooooo. Not him! Anybody but him! Even shithead dad and noname butler is preferable!

I dont like this blonde haired shit head! Thanks for the translation tho

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for your work JDI x SC! Defs prefer your version ❤️

The blonde guy obviously comes quite strong and seems like a frivolous dude. Still curious what goes down next chapter lol

Edit:

Also, is the magician dude who stays at the tower the guy that cast the magic at chapter 5? Really curious to see who that guy is

Dex-chan lover
@najibhanafia
What about the knights and the maids that are friendly with the mc?

This is obviously a scam and feels so wrong on so many levels, also that blonde guy seems so fishy and I can feel trashy vibes already (no offense but how such an opportunistic guy would have good intentions?), I can sense it and I hope I'm wrong but I don't think so haha.

I feel so bad because she has literally no experience in anything and it's not her fault but everything can go wrong exactly because of that, and because people don't explain her about these situations so she's even blinder. Oh my, this super stressful to see, haha. >XD

Hahaha, I hope her lil bro will protect her, she's so wild now.

Tysm guys, as I said, I'm gonna keep reading your work, I follow the three groups but you're already collaborating with another group; it also feels really nice the way u edit the chapters, it's so smooth. Virtual hugs (once again, it'd be awesome if the three of u could talk to each other or something but hey, all of u are free so no presure). <3

I agree with Airiai
It would be cool and possibly less burdensome if you guys could collaborate or agree to take turns in scanlating
Thank you so much for your work though

Me too!!! I can not hand her over that dude blondie green eyes! Mage or knight, my baby!!! Mage or knight!!!

Dex-chan lover
Any guy who speaks like that is a red flag, no matter how you put it. This guy is going to fuck her up or something.

Kinda hope she learns to not fall for some random honey talking ikemen next time when this guy inevitablely screws her over. This all seems like a setup.

NOOOOOO I SMELL A SET UP. I think he was there to be her knight in shining armor on purpose! Like he knew the guy was cheating and planned for it. Also that position is taken you dandy conman!

Dammit Vice Captain! What are you doing?! GO FOLLOW HER AND CUT OFF THAT DANDY'S HAND FOR TOUCHING HER ALREADY

I actually like how she isn't like the usual cool girl or smthng its kinda cute that she acts like this lol

oh no u dont go with such a shady guy its like a private room yet he came in ??? tho i feel like she can beat him up ???

Users who are viewing this thread