I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Not sure where this story is going to go after she gets reborn, but the art is good at least.

Fuck I also wanna swing a sword at her neck fuck my blood pressure is high rn 😫😫😫😫

Keira just got played!! Ah! She practically fell for the trap, hook line and sinker

Dex-chan lover
Motherfucker was smiling if the blonde could replace the other.

Aggregator gang
So you're telling me that according to Cosette's story, Keira is the illegitimate daughter? That father of her's is too stupid to be grand duke. Don't they teach them about these kind of things?

And don't get me started on Cosette. Some people need to be punched hard once in their lives preferably by Keira.

Safe to say the emperor is now TRASH in my book, I really the consequences are shown
Edit: Thank you @twilightspirits for the correction

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
@Lo0py isn't he the grand duke, not the emperor?
oh my what a blatant insult
thought this was gonna be another green tea that reveals herself only at the end, interesting how she straight up revealed it at the beginning

Dex-chan lover
This is like Suddenly Become Princess but we have chance to face slapping pseudo-Cloud and living not begging for love. Nice.

Dex-chan lover
A little piece of advice: if you're alone with a person that carries a weapon don't deliberatly insult said person. It's usually not very beneficial for your health

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, so the duke had 2 wives? And blonde is supposedly from the first???

It makes no sense that the child would have been hidden all this time.
Stupid duke
Stupid everyone
They deserve the disaster thats coming

Aggregator gang
@fidelitas she probably did it knowing someone/group of people would be coming by. They'll see Kiera try and harm Cosette, she'll just cry crocodile tears and ruin Kiera's rep

Double-page supporter
He dumped his first wife after she was unable to give birth? And then this random chick came outta nowhere saying she is your daughter and you believe her? yikes dude

Also it looks like he has a son. I wonder how the fake's gonna sabotage their relationship

Once again
The whole nation could just burn and vanish into thin air
Considering that Keira died in the first timeline even though she is the REAL saintes, I wonder how the nation ended up after that
Just imagining it makes me laugh

tbh I'm very curious as to what happened after she was executed. Because if the fake one brings out a disaster, then did the duke realized that mc was the real one? hmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread