I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@aitak yes, I was a bit afraid that it'd be the same story but it does have a different premise. In wmmap, none of the daughters are villains at all, but here, the other really is a villain. I love settings like these and I'm glad someone made a new story.

@garnzlok i thought about that honestly, and i can see that as an excuse people could go with to justify this behavior, but the problem is that skepticism is being applied to only one side and that pisses me off XD this blond bitch (the "other daughter" not the father) to me should be raising far more alarms. i get as a reader my perspective would be different but even if i were just a bystander in this i'd find her far more suspicious than anything else (the fact no one at all finds it weird she looks like a dead ringer for that douchebag dad yet no one has ever heard of her or even seen a hair of her until now is just irritating, even if she's slowly planting in people who side with her, everyone who's been there from the start is just...not even going to contest this?)

aight, I didn't even finish the whole chapter. this bish made my blood boil hoo. but many thanks to the translators~

Fed-Kun's army
so basically they killed the saintess because one bitch greed right? well that country is freaking doomed for choosing a dumbass like that blonde duke

binging the top ranked ones, just caught up with a stolen saintess manhwa/manga and here's another one

I don't get it???? If he only fuck 1 woman then it should be obvious who his real daughter is, right????????

On another note, this is why I kinda afraid of women. Like how easy they fake their feelings and such.

@somaanggoro From what I understand at this point, there was another woman with the Grand Duke before the FL's mother who died before childbirth but this new girl is claiming that she didn't actually die and she is that daughter.

Wow! So proving a wrench as his daughter is by having her stay in your residence?! Out of all places?! I don't even see the point of her prancing around for days or even weeks as way to prove it. Shouldnt there be a sort of magic spell to testify the lineage of the person in question? If this proceeding were customary to every scenario when a "lost child" of a household suddenly appears, then most of the nobles are fake.

Dex-chan lover
Even my blood is boiling for obvious trap.

Dang, MC, why you now slash her face instead just push her. Or better, why you not just leave her alone with a pity glace after such empty bark.

Users who are viewing this thread