I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

if the world existence depends on one of those girls, are they really willing to kill one of them without knowing for sure who is the from the prophecy?
if that is the case, die girl, and let the world burn. they deserve it.

Fed-Kun's army
The blond girl looks like a way more interesting protagonist, to be honest.

This feels like WMMAP but like switched? lol The Duke looks like Claude with the uniform and Cossette reminds me of Athy :D
Although similar, I'm loving this story to!!

Aggregator gang
@scarlet_summer The prophecy stated that he would only have one daughter, meaning that he would only ever bear one daughter. Any children after his first daughter would therefore be sons. The fact that there are "two" daughters means that one is a fake, and since whoever is his actually daughter is the Saintess that will save the kingdom then that means whoever is deemed fake will bring calamity. To deceive not only the duke but also the entire kingdom with the intention of bringing ruin to the country(whether intentionally or not) is a sin deemed too great for the fake daughter to live.

"I'll tell the butler to arrange you etiquette lessons."
*calmly proceeds to screech the chair*

oh, the irony

Aaaand I have a feeling that she'd just walked into a trap. Cosette has great tauting skills, you gotta give her that.

I get that this is very similar to Who Made Me a Princess and The Abandoned Empress. It seems they took out certain premises from both and put it into their story, but what I’m more interested in is how they write the story out. Kinda like Naruto where the author used the ideas from other authors but nonetheless it is a story of its own.

i'm sorry but her father sucks ass

if she really will go back in time, i hope she just lives for herself

Dex-chan lover
I already want Coste closet? Coswte cosset? Whatever her name is. I want her to be humiliated so much. I really hate this kinda character, which I guess is the point lol

ok so what the fuck, i get the premise here but the dude watched her be born, the people in the castle watched her birth and watched her grow up, how the fried green fuck do you doubt all that??

@sheepdoge The answer is quite simple an affair. Mother sleeps with someone behind grand dukes back and gets pregnant bang not real daughter. This obviously didnt happen but that is the reasoning.

Users who are viewing this thread