I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Group Leader
He seem to be a bit smart to know not to mess with the imperial family at least, that's probably the smartest move for him to make 😂

damn y'all really upload fast, thank you so much!!

also joseph 🥺🥺

Thank you so much for the updates~!!!

I like how our MC is relatable despite being a rich lady. I wish I could be her maid just to hear her talk about her day~

Fed-Kun's army
They'll meet at the banquet and she'll wipe the floor with him, that much is clear.

😂😂you done f*cked up! you played around with someone you shouldn't have!! r.i.p😱

I’m really enjoying this, but what I’m really looking forward is seeing her father suffer for his absolutely terrible behavior both in this current life and her previous life

Thank for the bulk translations!
Our poor princess has sadly to learn of the world through the harshest means. I hope she had chance to discover this through another novel 😔

I hope the mc doesn’t become dumb cuz the story was good but now somehow female lead is getting a bit dumb despite experiencing death and getting tricked on her past lifetime.....

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

poor guy messed w wrong person 😂😂😂

Aggregator gang
@MangaFann MC been naive from the beginning even before she died, what you should have been wishing for is that MC getting wiser.

ur gonna jinx urself if u say that u'know...

thank u for the mass release! wow, i really enjoyed reading this series. although the beginning was a bit heart wrenching, she is definitely smiling more after returning. even though she may seem dumb rn, we can't fault her since she has never really interacted with the outside world. i hope her maids and knights will educate her on that tho.. nonetheless, i do feel she still has the intellect as a noble lady but it doesn't really show now. looking forward to future chapters <3

This was better than I expected. The prologue gave me a feeling that it was just gonna be a decent one to read

... WHY IS SO DIFFICULT TO JUST SAY TO HER THE TRUTH!!!!!!!?????? This is giving me headaches -_-'...

Thank you for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread