I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Sigh FL turn like this is because the maid introduces her romance novel, so I can't blame FL for having such a naive view of the love, especially the romance novel she read is a sugary and sweet kind. though I hope she had more sense of crisis because that Collete girl is no joke, she scheming af, smart at manipulating people, and master of acting and lying.

if she don't prepare herself well she going to be played again like in the previous live, I hope she not so naive thinking that if she leave that bitch alone, she won't bite FL. cuz she sure planning something no good.

Thanks for the mass release! I’m spoiled silly!

The naivety of the MC irks me a little. I hope she gets wiser with men if she manages to see that ass’ true colours during the ball

This is not the direction I expected, but I'm very interested to see how she develops. I do hope that she gradually becomes wiser as she gains social experience. I like that her friends are focused on giving her experience rather than directly telling her things.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk man, i was expecting something else from this series... did her brain seriously went mushy?

I can't hate this frivolous playboy, he seems harmless outside of that habit. It will be fun to see his demise though.

This is a promising one. I think i understand her naivety, after all she has zero social skill and almost zero EQ as well. Think about it, if she had been better on emotional departement, she wouldn't spend so much on her heartless father, right?
I guess this is a good opportunity for her to have a character development, hope the author won't disappoint me. And yeah, i'm waiting for the day she shows her badass side of a commander lol

Keira mentioning only his physical qualities
Zeke: I’m glad he’s a good person 😆

well honestly i understand why she didn’t realizes that that man is a playboy because she grew up not knowing about romance until she was eighteen and while she is still in her daydreaming about the types of love that she recently knew, she met someone who is handsome who treated her like how the male lead from the book she recently read treated the female lead. she only thought that she might receives love the same way as how ‘stella’ did. she’s too pure. it’s a pity that all she ever did in her life was how to make her father knowledge her without realizing she deserves better than that.

Is there any reason why is the playboy scared so much if the MC is from Imperial Family? I thought dating someone from the Imperial family is supposed to be a good thing. More money and fame..

@Xevin

He was obviously playing with her, he has many sidewoman on the side so if she comes from a strong family and found out that he wasn't serious with her, the most fitting punishment would be beaten to near death right ?

Naturally the punishment will be the absolute excruciating, morever nobody dares to ruin her fantasy and just watched it silently from afar but they have plans to ruin it anyways.

Group Leader
He already dig his grave now he is just hesitating to enter it .😂

Dex-chan lover
I hope he never shows up again too. Or he shows up to have her learn a meaningful lesson.

Users who are viewing this thread