I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

No redemption arc allowed. He must burn for his crimes. Imagine being abused (neglect is abuse) all your life by your only parent only for them to regret it later when you're almost an adult. It's too late you already fucked up her childhood just leave her in peace.

i know this is bad but to be honest im glad he is feeling down about how he has treated her

its weird that i have this theory that the father is the one who reversed the time... idk i hate him for hurting our FL like that and making my heart ache with every flashback but i'm kinda hoping for his redemption arc ngl.

Shitty dad: *neglects daughter for both of her lives*
Keira: *looks to others for acceptance and affection*
Shitty dad: wHy HaS mY DaUgHtEr ChAnGeD

This Duke better not be fr. If he gets a redemption arc I won't be upset, I enjoy father daughter duos. But right now... fuck no

Aww his daughter that he's neglected for her whole life is over him... Poor father. She's supposed to to vie for his affection forever.

Boy if you're gonna push a redemption arc this hard, at least make him suffer more for it, like a loooooooot more for it.

18 YEARS
YOU IGNORED HER FOR ALL OF HER LIFE AND WHEN SHE FINALLY MOVES ON NOW YOU REGRET IT?!?!
NAW GET THAWT OUTTA HERE.

Fed-Kun's army
Make this father suffer a bit more from the nightmares before he is somewhat redeemable. Than I can maybe forgive him but to a certain extent. Though I do want that b*tch Colette suffer much more!

this guy takes his daughter for granted, goddamn.

no dad i know would ever have allowed their kids to call them anything other than dad or daddy. I switched up calling my dad "daddy" to "pa" and he didnt talk to me for a week because he was so shocked. I changed it because i felt that calling him daddy didnt really suit me. He was really unhappy about that but he had to go with it anyways.

this dude started looking towards Keira because she broke her usual routine and stopped being affectionate, and when he realised that he had taken her for granted, he starts to regret it, but his darn pride just got in his way instead when he tries to reach out again.

Yes Keira, don't look back. Let this loser rot in his study.

Because you only know you love her when you let her go, and you let her go ~~~~
Feel the pain, Claude, with red eyes 2.0 wahahahahaahahah....

Users who are viewing this thread