I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Hmph. Serves him right. He doesn't deserve her forgiveness. He never acknowledged her, even though she tried so hard to be loved. I hope this manga ends with him drowning in regret.

Dex-chan lover
"I dunno about dresses... but this sword by the late Swordmaster Barrachiel can take a minor demon's head clean off with a single-handed stroke!"

She really is a Sister of Battle.

also, His Excellency can go suck-start a shotgun.

Lol go die, you didn't seem to care when she was seeking for your affection like a little dog. Now you regret it. Trash.

Fed-Kun's army
she was chasing your affection for most of her life and you ignored her, you casted her away when some random girl claimed that she was your daughter, called your own daughter a fake, and you let her die, she was fucking beheaded ffs. that's your own fucking blood who had lived with you for 18 years.
i ain't forgetting all of that, and i want to see you suffer more, asshat. and i hope Keira never forgives you either.

that face, that man looked at that face and thought "what a dissapointment"
wth dood

Fed-Kun's army
God, every chapter, even the ones where he doesn't appear, makes me hate that piece of shit father more.

You guys know he hasn't actually done anything bad yet right?
And I'm still behind the idea that the other girl may of influenced him a bit.

@Zay8 right? like everyone needs to calm tf down. i get where they're coming from tho like he only cares when shes not paying him any attention

Dex-chan lover
@ZayB Sure, he hasn't had her executed (in this timeline), but he also hasn't given her the love and attention a kid deserves to get from a parent. The MC said herself early on that she probably would have spent her whole life chasing after his approval if the fake hadn't shown up.

Lol because he was so used to her always being there he started to appreciate it less and less and now that it's gone he misses it and he is a prick that deserves to wallow for a bit

Users who are viewing this thread