I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

fuck his fucking shit. The worst father ever. I'd rather have Claude as my papa than this sort of idiot piece of shit.

Fuckin ungrateful piece of shit when she stops taking your shit you get upset fuck you fuck you fuck you

I hate how kiera spent her whole past life on him get a new dad girl

Well you only need the light when it's burning low,
Only need the sun when it starts to snow,
Only know you love her when you let her go...

I dunno, had to think of this song

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!!!! and am I the only one liking this development? This isn't the type of story where she must get revenge asap and she's still slightly confused whether or not she's the real daughter due to the spirit summoning and the blonde bitch hasn't shown up yet. She's just trying to live her life learning "normal" things because she found she hasn't lived to its full potential before she died. I want her to experience the child like days she could have had if she wasn't so bent on impressing her dad and earning his love. She was forced into the role of an adult too quickly.

what's wrong with this guy, first he ignores his daughter who clearly wanted to be something he could be proud of then he starts butting into her business because she no longer comes like a lapdog

Nah, I'm not here to have sympathy for the father. This dude neglected his poor child. She harmed herself just to get his attention. He ain't worth it.

Only loss teaches us the value of things or should I rather say only losing your daughters affection teaches you how precious she is

Dex-chan lover
No you don't. Now get the fuck outta her room.

It was funny how they both low-key flexed their wealth in a conversation.

awww, i don't know how this father daughter will go but he is beginning to think humanely, at least

it's true that we regret things when it's gone

Users who are viewing this thread