I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Banned
Wow it has been 20 days since last update? Where has the time gone :eek: also, yay more of this. Also also, o, you don’t deserve to ask her anything at this point. You have ruined it all with your own daughter

Dex-chan lover
glad everyone in the comments knows whats up. fuck the dad. no pity for him. i can believe he felt guilty due to the nightmare but that suddenly doesnt undue all the neglect. neglect IS a form of emotional abuse especially toward children. so him just feeling guilt and unease doesnt negate that, he's actually gotta WORK for it. and so far he hasnt done ANYTHING for her to indicate deep down he's starting to regret things. and honestly even if he does.... like, she might forgive him bc shes a good person and blah blah blah but me as a reader? well i certainly wont. goodbye to trash fathers!

Wow this chapter's last scene made me cry. Pls make up before the fake daughter appears 😭😭

Supporter
People who say "The father hasn't done anything wrong in this timeline", do know and please understand that he neglected MC all these years, and from recent chapters, he KNOWS MC has been trying to gain his affection, so it's not like he was emotionally dead and doesn't understand or anything, he just takes her existent and her love for granted. And that neglect is indeed a form of abuse. Fake daughter misled everyone so people pushed for MC's execution, yes, but asshole dad never cared for MC in the first place. I don't care for whatever reasons that the author might be using to justify his abuse in the future (Korean authors love this shit tbh), him neglecting and treating MC like that is not "hasn't done anything wrong"

I feel bad for him, but it shouldn’t take experiencing a nightmare for you to realize what you’ve done was wrong. She spent all of her last life trying to gain the attention of her father, but she got it in the wrong way by the manipulation of another person. All of a sudden, she’s not paying attention to the father anymore and he’s confused and hurt by it because he’s being pushed away. It serves him right! I honestly think that he’s trying to make up for his faults, and i’ll give him credit for that. I hope it works out in the end before that other girl comes.

The comments are saying that he doesn’t need a redemption arc, but he really does. If their bond becomes stronger before the antagonist appears, then he’ll be harder to sway.

So now she has stopped asking for attention from him he is like "why aren't you sucking my feet?" No excuse from me.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... when you ignore her for long, and this time she ignore you... you just go complain, what a great father(lol)

Aawww I really don't like the father but like I think he's that type of person who's like "I won't show my feelings because I'll be weak" or something like that and I think in his mind he's like my daughter is just like me so she needs to be tough but now that she's changing he's like why why are you like this can't you go back but then like 😔😣😖aaarrrggghhhh

Scummy father. Only realized what.you had after it's gone

Too fucking late

Double-page supporter
Same guy who executed his real kid, for some random kid he just met

hmm 😒 at least you 'know'.. yes, you don't have the right to ask why she's treating you like you do, her.. f*cker!! gtfoh with that dumb 'regretful, sad' face.💩 no 'sane' person would pity your dumbass🖕

This is stupid.... if the father turns out to be such a damn tsundere, it's quite out of character for him to kill her own daughter, it's not like he's Claude which Athy had to spend time with him first, our MC spend time with him all along. I always want to smack this kind of stupid tsundere character, serves him right.

I hope the MC just keeps being uncaring towards him.

So he has fond memories of his young daughter running after him for love and attention yet he didn't even visit her when she threw herself down the stairs. 👏👏
At least he knows better than to ask why she's changed suddebly

The duke's antics and sadness are only pissing me off. If he knows this why didn't he care before, even if it was a loveless marriage he still fucked and created a cute girl who has no fault for her parents actions. POS

the way his face just blanks out is so funny.
and the fact that it happens multiple times. god i need to reread this chap just for that

Users who are viewing this thread