I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

"You don't know what you have 'till it's gone..."

I think that saying perfectly fits in here. Or more specifically, he knew what he had but he never thought he'd lose it -- in other words, he's an asshole who took his own daughter for granted. I'd like it for him to properly realize the efforts she put through for his sake, and to actually have some character development, but I don't want our MC to try to get along with him like before -- it's too late for that.

Anyways, as always, thanks for the update~!

I came here to chew out the duke, but it seems like everyone had the same idea 🤣 This is the most united comment section I've seen on mangadex

Bleh :p u only realized ur Love for her after she died,absolutely cool but digusting (u were too late).. If she wasnt tha real one would u have still cared for her and bring her back alive? No! U would have been happy even when shes dead u and with that Cosette b*tch..Why didnt u even care for her in the beggining? Was it becuz she was clinging into u? So what if she did? Atleast she was an obedient and cute child! O(≧▽≦)O And now u made her bite back ur hand like u were nothing! U deserved it,Everything .-. U deserve to die over and over again to reflect on ur sins..Absolutely Disguting piece of trash u r..

Dex-chan lover
Of course its now the asshat starts to realize his feelings.
You ignored her for her better part of her life when she only wanted his approval, and tossed her aside when that fake c*nt suddenly came in and ruined it.

I know he's escaping from something, but to neglect a innocent child is no excuse no matter what!

I'm living for his shocked expression, serves you right moron. That's what happens when you take people for granted.

Mc is so dumb and naive it's annoying.

Daddy has social issues like a teenager and the daughter has the brain of a newborn. What is wrong with this family

Mc is so dumb and naive it's annoying.

Daddy has social issues like a teenager and the daughter has the brain of a newborn. What is wrong with this family

Dud, they think they can see spirit. What do you expect ? They both are taking top notch drug out there.

Man this manhwa is really fun, Seeing a naive sheltered protagonist like this is quite refreshing to me ( not saying they are rare but most manhwa shojou protagonists that I have read so far are smart strong women and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it).

Thank you so much for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread