I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

this is more upsetting than death is the only ending for the villainess??
i didnt know that was possible...

Group Leader
I feel sad whenever I read this, not because of the dad missing her old self. But her old self that died, like it was so precious and innocent... and she was just trampled all over, her niavety is what killed her and honestly, that makes me feel so horrible as I read it.
Like even a beloved character dying wouldn't make me feel as sad as I do whenever I see just how crushed she was.

Dex-chan lover
A part of me, deep, deep inside, wants her father to reflect, understand what he has done wrong, and ask for forgiveness. I'm all up for second chances.

That being said, I also want him to SUFFER FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE AFTER WHAT HE HAS DONE. Then I'll think about forgiving him.

somehow I really like the expression on his father's face when surprised by the attitude of his daughter.

@LonelyBye - Same. A part of her might not hurt as much anymore, but that part of her that hurt and cared died along with her past life. T__T Nothing could be sadder than someone giving up on the possibility of them ever being loved by someone they loved.

Why do my heart ache seeing cold bastard aristrocrat after he kills the girl he's doubted being his real daughter and trusted a random bi**h who've come much much MUCH later in his life?

@aight_then yeah i know right. It leaves a bitter taste whenever i read it. The fact her old innocent and carefree self died because of negligence just hurts

Double-page supporter
@rainbowx1 Her mother died when she was old enough to walk and have a full conversation with said dying mother. If anything, I assume it was her brother that killed their mother. There was a chapter before where a flashback was shown of her mother consoling her with her dying breath, and she looked about 5 or 6. Since she is 5 years older than her brother then that makes the most sense. Could also just be that she died of illness, but regardless it's not a "Who Made Me A Princess" scenario at least.

Oh my god my heart! I really hated the dad at first, but I guess it’s possible he was manipulated by Colette just as easily as Keira was. I really hope these two can reconcile. I love Zeke. He reminds me a bit of the emperor in Tyrant’s Sister. I love it with authors write actual siblings and not weird semi-incestual siblings. I mean...yes... he is ready to kill her boyfriend at the drop of a hat, but only because he doesn’t want her to get hurt... which is a bit much, but this whole family is a hot mess so I think it’s reasonable. I don’t think he’ll get jealous when she and Joseph start making eyes at each other.

Users who are viewing this thread