I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Ah, I thought the magician guy was the ML (since I’m guessing he’s the one who brought her back?), but I see theres no romance tag.
Tbh good, I’d love for this to be a story about family and growth. Too much romance nowadays.

I'm willing to bet that her blonde little brother was the "magician" that brought her back and our knight here is the ML. Thank you for the updates!!

@ryou83170
the other girl is actually being possessed by a devil as since baby, she's already dead. She actually didn't have any power related to the spirit, it's just magic by the mother's family who is mad at the Duke and the FML. I don't know if she pass the responsibility but if I recall, the devil died?

Aggregator gang
Lol, one punch gave him all those bruises!? Is she Saitama!?? XD
Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh good, he didn't break her neck. As expected of Keira, the woman who repressed her feelings for near 20 years.

My poor baby. It gets better, I promise. You can find a better guy soon. Let's see if your maid has a good cheating bastard revenge novel, eh?

Speaking of cheating bastards..........smart move on the trash's part, all things considered. He cut his losses, pissed her off, and severed their ties with about as minimal damage as he could get away with.

Users who are viewing this thread