I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Dammit who's ML???
Cuz now there's that magician that's giving me ML vibe
Noooo Joseph!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Could the girl with the pig tails be a plant by the chronomancer? Keira has no memory of her, yet Daphne played such a big role in events to come, Keira would remember that with this being her second time around. I'm hoping this is just the beginning of major counter measures.. but probably wrong...

Fed-Kun's army
Joseph and Keira look so freaking good together. and her dress is really amazing. Joseph blushing when she's staring at him is so cute.

i am so intrigued by Shore honestly please come out!!!! is he good? is he bad? mysterious? will i have a crush on him? who am i kidding i kinda already do have a crush on Shore.

will Joseph be the ML? or is it Shore? listen, it will be kinda more interesting if Shore and Keira get close and they end up together, but i don't wanna see Joseph's heart break.

Dex-chan lover
@ShadowWalker : She's the daughter of the lady Keira previously invited and thinking of meeting her son (a recluse magician), so she likely wasn't even there in the previous loop since Keira kept to herself.

I was hoping that they’d make joseph the ml but i guess its the magician guy😔😔 I knew I shouldn’t have shipped keira and joseph😭😭

I still feel like it will be Joseph, like it will seem like magician guy is it but Joseph will save the day or help her in time of need and she will eventually realize that she depends on joesph when things happen and stuff

Dex-chan lover
It's refreshing that there are so many people in this story who are just regular nice people. Usually in stories like this around 80% of the people the MC encounters are blatantly hostile for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
Gosh everyone is so beautiful what the heck
Also I saw them blue eyes he's the one that sent her back isn't he??

oooh you beautiful mysterious man who strangely used your own power to save our lady whom you have never met from her cruel fate................ i really want him to be the ml but its probably joseph... DX

I'm absolutely certain it's the magician of the tower, the ML. it can only be him. Joseph lacks a little something to stand out.
I can't wait for the magician to appear 🤭😆

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, and the magician that send her back to the past had blue eyes, so it's probably him. Though I have no clue as to why he sent her back. He shouldn't have known her or maybe he has some sort of clairvoyance magic and saw a future where everything went to shit after Grand Shit killed his own daughter?

Double-page supporter
oh, the princess looks like rosamund from lady to queen... ugh... i smell trouble.

Double-page supporter
Oh god, the princess has red hair. This can mean one of two things, either she becomes best friends with the main character, or she becomes a villain. Or I'll just be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread