I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

WHAT. IS THAT YOU CLAUDE? 🥺😭❤️ aaaa i'll be crying of happiness if that IS REALLY CLAUDE in another dimension 🥺❤️

I'm glad that Keira got to punch that sleazed. Also, live your best life Keira! Go date Sir Joseph~

I really hope the magician will not be the ML, I don't want poor Joseph to suffer through second lead syndrome. X.x

Zeke is also an adorable little brother. I'm glad she had people stay by her even though her despicable father didn't.

I hope he and that bitch Collete live a miserable life in the timeline where poor Keira was killed.

Typical that her father only missed her when she decided to hell with him. tsk. I want to spit on him. But mostly I want Collete to get murdered slowly and painfully. Those first few chapters were painful. I legitly gritted my teeth. Evil with.

A person who can do reversal magic??

*gasp* he's the dude from the beginning! The one who got back in time! They have the same looks! 😱

Yes please Keira. The perfect guy is literally in front of you. Sir joseph is kind, attentive, charming, cute, handsome, loyal and someone you can trust. I see no reason for you not to date him except maybe his rank but who cares right

I really want joseph to be the ml but that blonde guy seem okay. Though i still prefer joseph.

Btw he's totally the one who reversed time. The father probably asked or maybe even begged to reverse time so he can fix his mistake. Still bitter about that, how could you trust someone you never met and appeared out of nowhere instead of your own daughter you have watched growing up for as long as she lived??

Double-page supporter
GIVE ME THE NEXT CHAPTER OR I WILL THROUGH A TEMPER TANTRUM. HAVE A NICE DAY AND THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING SO MUCH.

omgg she's so precious. i felt like joseph would be the ml & the magician the second ml...but he's the one who reversed time so like it makes more sense for him to be the ml...joseph is so cute tho

Why does Keira look plainer then all the other characters so far? Daphne looks nice, Cosette is cute, and the princess is beautiful. At time when the artist will specifcally make her glow I can say she looks cute, but most of the time she looks gloomy. It might be because of the black with purple.

Dex-chan lover
Good Jospeh. Be her eye-candy so she doesn't get lured away by some other tramp on looks alone.

BFF...get? She's a bit too friendly and bubbly with an unapproachable girl, so it's hard for me to read her between a schemer or just a sweetheart.

Users who are viewing this thread