I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Is this her first friend 🎉 Lady Daphne is so cute she'll definitely help her make more friends at the salons
One peak at the magician and everyone collectively thinks he's the ML 😂 I'm still rooting for the knight

lady daphne is adorableeeeee best girl!!! <333

i wonder about the princess, i hope she's nice!! her color scheme is my favorite, i'm a sucker for manhwa ladies with curly red hair and golden eyes!!

sir joseph is adorable, i dunno what to hope for him but he deserved to be the ml..

Aaaah, I don't know!!! Sir Joseph? Or the elder bro magician who turned back time???

Daphne is so cool and nice.

I hope the princess is just surprised but keeps an open mind. Looking forward to know more 😊

Double-page supporter
Oho fonally a red head lady come. I hope its a good one :)

I stand corrected,,,,, but I still believe her brother had some part in her time reversal. Let's seeee~ HAHAHAHA

I have a feeling SIR JOSEPH is just a FRIEND. I feel sad but at the same time and don't really wanna think about it. Well, not like I'm saying it's been established since the release about that part is yet to come. I just think that having your family knight as someone you would take as a BF is just awkward because for me there's supposed to be a clear line of distinction between official duty and duty to the one you love. It would look awkward if it's both like "I'm your knight in the morning. Husband at night" ~ wait lol that actually sounds exciting hahahahaha. I WANT IT NOW. DON'T JUDGE ME.

And so we jave another victim falling to her gap moe. The cold dukes daughter is just shy and socially awkward!

Cute.

Fed-Kun's army
I read a sppiler that she will
take her brother and leave at the end which I'm happy for but I wish she ended up with a love interest. That isn't my wish for all characters because some MCs don't care about romance and it's fine if they choose to be alone but for this MC it felt like she wants to be in love so q part of me id sad that she didn't get to experience that until the end

@Akera93
Of course the Joseph gets the shaft. Always happens in stories, the Joseph or Joe gets the shaft and either dies, betrays, or be evil.

Yep, he's the one that turn back time.

I mean, ain't that obvious? The man who is drawn doing magic at the end of her first timeline had blue eyes. The shitty dad has red eyes. So shitty dad probably still a shitty dad after her death on first timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread