I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

MY BABY IS SO CUTE YES GO TO PARTIES AND MAKE FRIENDS

btw, was there a romance tag on this before? i dont remember it

Please this almost looks like the brother is the ml.....but I like Joseph 😭😭

Oh no, i've already had a feeling for Joseph, but my instinct told me that he probably won't be the ml. But please let him still be close friends with Keira, dear author :'(

First of all, I ship her with her knight. Second, I love that she’s finally having a friend. I hope that the friend is not purposely trying to bait mc and have a genuine intention.

I know the chance the male lead will be that magician is high, but still... sir joseph is too precious. I hope he will get a chance for getting closer to the female lead

Noooo I liked her with sir Joseph but that guy seems the magician who turn the story back in time so I guess he will be the ml...

Fed-Kun's army
I have to admit. I really hope the princess and pigtailed girl aren't "bad" people. I mean, we dealt with that playboy of a douche bag and she gave him a good one-two to the face and all but come on now you author don't keep piling up negatives damnit!!! She's trying to do is live her 2nd life, properly...-ish....maybe?

so, sir joseph isn't ml... i'm kinda sad but i knew he was too normal to be a ml 😭 😭😭 thanks for the chapter!

aw so sir joseph isn’t the ML? that’s too bad, he was the goodest boi. no wonder, he seemed too ordinary to be a ml

Users who are viewing this thread