I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

The magician kinda reminds me of a certain blonde guy with sparkly blue eyes.... Claude, is that you?! From the Who made me princess webtoon. the stare is similar to his. xD

I hope that she makes some real friends at that party...

People need to know just how cute and precious this girl is.

Kiera finally making friends outside the house!!! Yay is so satisfying to watch her expand her world... I love the knight, he's obviously the goodest boi, but the magician dude is getting all the classic ML setup.

Group Leader
Please don’t let the princess be a jerk... please don’t let the princess be a jerk...

Please please please let the princess just be normal >_< I hope the princess is just nervous about our MC coming to her salon because MC is from the spirit user dukedom and nothing more

Dex-chan lover
I want to ship her with the knight guy but a nagging thought in my mind keeps telling me she's going to end up with the magician dude who hasnt been introduced yet. And I'm like... Uurggg decisionss
Many thanks

Oh gosh I hope that Daphne and the princess are like potential true friends for Keira and not like... enemies or anything..

I’m all for Keira’s happiness 🥺

Adding my two cents into the guessing pool, as much as I like Joseph and what he can potentially mean for Keira it feels like he’ll just be a really good friend/comrade to Keira and the magician will be the actual ML .. but who knows 🤨

Fed-Kun's army
aaaahhhh she blushed, she's making friends, she's going to parties, she's doing all the things!!! also, hope that the princess isn't gonna turn out to be a villain, really want her to be friends with our mc

Isn't the magician mentioned the one who did the magic that reversed time? Shown in the earlier chapters.

I took one look at that guys face and figured out that Joseph probably isn’t the ml is he😞 heart been broke so many times iiiii

Users who are viewing this thread