I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Nuh uh, not buying this whole "father redeption" thing. He doesn't have to be evil, but he doesn't get to turn around and act like the way he actively neglected and then let his loving daughter die for no good reason just magically goes away.

Double-page supporter
I thought she was simply awkward, y'd she say the princess was noisy? unless she was saying smh else was noisy....

@twilightspirits literally the next line she said after how noise is "the banquet hall today is". Her 0 speech stat caused her to say it in a way that made it easily misunderstandable.

Dex-chan lover
Uh he's confusing
Me no likely
Many thanks

@twilightspirits
If you go back to the panel right after she said it's noisy with the princess walking away. She said something about the party. I think she was trying to say that the party was too loud and that they should relocate to talk at a more peaceful setting. But the princess took it the wrong way cause our girl has troubles expressing herself correctly (mirroring her father)

Aggregator gang
I feel for the red head. Misunderstanding or not it is not on the red head fault. She tried and it must have been super embarassinh. Ive been there gurl. I just wanna dig a hole and cry.

The duke is handsome but hes not honest , the top priority of being handsome is HONESTYYYY

Oh and i think by "how noisy" means the baquet is really noisy and not the princess
, arabella misunderstood lol

Fed-Kun's army
Bro how old is this girl if mc is 18
I get shes princess and spoiled but its like a one time awkward encounter and ig its a misunderstanding but *scratches my head* if this was in the past even if the noisy comment was intentional you could also say mc was just a kid at the time and didnt know better

@Blue_Robin facts the fact that hes going all interested once mc finds happiness that doesnt depend on him is so selfish its wild

But how could the duke suspect her as not a real daughter in the first place? He is just too ignorant of his previous wife. Argh!!

Dex-chan lover
Ahh lady parvis is way too relatable, people automatically assume you’re a bitch if you don’t react with sheer joy at everything they say

it's funny, he sentences the daughter who acts exactly like him to death while accepting a stranger, seems that his castle ain't big enough for two of him

Honestly I still hate the duke so much. It's not about him being honest or that stuff but that he killed his daughter for no reason. Even if she was fake and didn't have the powers, she was still his daughter for years. The duke doesn't deserve a redemption arc.

Dex-chan lover
Man F her dad, what's all this caring for her suddenly and questioning what she dies after she stops grovelling for his attention. No keep ignoring her like you always have been. And the princess is already annoying, her own insecurities blowing a misunderstanding out of proportion.

MC constantly reminds me of Komi, like yeah she can talk unlike Komi but both of them look super intimidating to others which ends up with others misunderstanding them and its hilarious but kinda sad.
Also fuck the Duke, no redemption arc will ever make us see him in a good light. The only way he can somewhat get in our good graces is if he sacrifices his life for our MC's life.

yeah no, im not going to change the way how i view her dad :/ what are you? a tsundere? come on 🙄 only pays attention to her when she doesn’t anymore 😒 i hope you suffer eternally

Users who are viewing this thread