I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

i swear to god if this is some sort of redemption arc bcoz he was terrible to her even when she was a child and even if it is i hope she dosent just forget about everything and forgive him

I’m sorry for all the years of neglect and mistreatment and let’s not forget how I treated you in an alternate timeline where you tried more than ever to just get my attention!! I’m just a tsundere mature man uwu im sowwy
HEADASS
I understand the timelines are different but considering the only thing the fl did was stop trying to get his attention makes me feel MAADD at the father
“I never cared about you cause you cared about me too much but omg ur ignoring me now wtf!!!” its not as simple as this but aaaahhhhhhhh

I'm bout to b*tch slap this man. He better remember some shit from the first timeline and regret it for real and grovel in front of her.

the fact that they have added a romance tag... THERE IS HOPE FOR KEIRA AND JOSEPH!! (not gonna talk about the dad smh mans needs to reflect a loooooot more)

as far as I'm concerned, the father is just a much less likeable Claude. unless he was under some magic spell in her last life, I just cannot forgive him

@kukumika56
Understandable... And even if he becomes a bettter person, I personally would never forget what he has done. Forgive? Maybe... Forget? Absolutely not.

Me when a new male characters appear: oh he must be the second male lead😂 I see you Prince👀
Thanks for the update!

i have been blessed by a red head boi, I shall rejoice. Also lol the misunderstanding between them. Hope it clears up smoothly and they become friends. That way she will be even more powerful

i really really like the princess!!!! and i love how she addressed her status. it's completely true that princesses tend to used solely for political gain and without them being anything more than puppets and i've never seen it addressed anywhere, i'm very pleasantly surprised. plus she's so pretty... red+golden ftw

the prince seems okay but hmmm we'll see, i have little interest in him for now

Dex-chan lover
I still dont understand how the father thinks he can just 180 out of nowhere and expect something out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread