I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
She's really just terminally socially awkward huh? The rbf is no help either. I feel bad for her.

27 chapters in and i still thin this guy can go fuck himself, i didnt forget the first chapters and the shit he put her through , including , you know , death

As many people said, DON'T. COME. INTO. CONCLUSION. SO QUICKLY!! He thought that what he thought is always true, and if not he will ensure it. That, is not the attitude that Keira deserved, 'So-called-dUkE'.

"Would it kill him to be more honest?"
Me: honestly it doesn't matter to me anymore. He had A WHOLE LIFE to try to compromise with his own daughter who did everything she could to be closer to him. It doesn't matter what his intentions were/are; the results cost her everything.

Aggregator gang
It's getting hard to cut him some slack, we better get some character development soon

Oh NO!
You don't come with the "awkward dad" trope with me!!!😠 This is called lazy writting IMO.
What he said and did to her before the rewind is pretty maddening by itself, you don't have the luxury to be the Tsundad after that. You took your daughter to the slaughter house yourself!

Dex-chan lover
It just can't get in her head that maybe the other is just not used to talk to people since they are of the same standing....

That's so cute.

@sungyoon93
As it was his role at the time.
Don't forget that he also has flashes of that previous timeline and how he got depressed and all he did to try and bring her back. Likely the reason for the re-do is the father efforts in the previous timeline.

As the saying goes "you don't know what is truly important to you untill you lost it".

Fed-Kun's army
I have no against this current pric---I mean, Duke. As he isn't the one who killed his daughter and every step she's making to change, he is as well. So, keep it up! KEEP getting that headache feeling of seeing your daughter act like a girl for the first time in her life!

Thanks for the new chapters!
Poor her, no one understands her! Even the princess didn't let her finish her sentence and thought she was talking about her (while in fact she was talking about the banquet hall).

Still curious what their explanation will be for the "fake" daughter being able to use spirit magic while Keira is unable to... So far I'm drawing a blank as to how that happened, so I'm hoping it's good and not an "illusion magic" copout or something

@codydub03
Hate to break it to you but
he did in fact ordered for her daughter to be put in the guillotine because of his 'NEUTRALITY' which is also the reason why everything went down to the wrong path. Well that's all I can say don't want to spoil everything until the end

Fed-Kun's army
@DiaFinis I was referring to his "current" self, not his past self. Since they aren't the exact same person. Just as the MC isn't the exact same person from her past life...

FYI. I did know about that :p since someone spoiled it back when this was on chp 2 or 3 or something.

this butler... lol honest ab what? he literally didn’t give a shit about her now she’s acting different so he cares?

lmao i hate him so much i’m about to cry

bruh can we stop with the whitewashing of this dumbass father, show us the magician already! 눈_눈

Users who are viewing this thread