I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Aggregator gang
Exactly. Dad, can't you be more honest!? You killing her during her last life was already enough to make me hate you. You should be begging on your knees trying to make up for her terrible childhood!!!!
Thanks for the chapter~

wow honest about what seriously....
also damn the convo with the princess....ouch, our girl really need to try her best at the salon later!!
thank you for the chapter!

And it really did kill her daughter because they lack communication. I really wonder what happened to the parallel universe after she died. The spirit beatrice mustve been mad and sent some calamity then that blue-eyed blondie magician used time reverse to save them all.

Group Leader
No, anything you did now will not excused you from being an asshole. Just keep rotting in that house and leave the girl alone.

Fed-Kun's army
@shoujoenima So spoiler from novel
the world came to ruin after her death, obvious, and her father begged the goddess to turn back time but he won't remember anything.

dad needs a hell lot of convincing character development to be able to redeem himself.

by the way can someone who reads the novel tell me who the ml is? i don’t wanna get my hopes up for sir knight

Aggregator gang
Idgaf about this asshole.
seriously? He’s basically: “Oh, goddess! Please turn back time because I killed my actual daughter whom I’ve always neglected and disowned and brought in a complete stranger and named her as my daughter instead because she reminded me of my dead wife!” 😒

@Suckerforshipping
I don’t think that the one who turned back time was her father though.
If you look at the eye color and foreshadowing I think it was the son of that viscountess(?) the one who was always holed up in magic studies and is at the magic tower

The dad is a fucker.
Unless he was under some crazycurse or something, he doesn't deserve forgiveness

Dex-chan lover
Sorry princess, her social skill level is 0, you see...and she's a knight.

Fucking tsundere gene.

thanks for the translation ^^

she got her social skills from her father haiyah
but still , this was a good read
misunderstandings are clearing up one by one which I like plus taking out of the trash was satisfying

Users who are viewing this thread