I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

AAWWWWWWWW i hope this creates a new relationship rather than more miscommunication

We not got talk about how they definitely used Joshua's image when she mentioned marriage tho??😌

The princess low self esteem is starting to piss me off, but let's hope for the best after that last panel 😂

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I want the next chapter so :p damn the wait, curious what will happen with the princess.

I know many here find it so embarrassing but gosh I find it majorly cute that she got found out this way!!! <3 I hope they become friendsssssss
Also, the princess' design & clothes are soooo prettyy <3
Btw, I dont think the princess is full of herself. She thinks our dear Parvis lady here called her "NOISY" last time they talked & thinks she has an underlying motive for suddenly visiting. I think her thought process is quite normal considering all that

I hope things get cleared up and the Princess will be friend with Kiera 😆

Dex-chan lover
@Tweezey : Alas :< it's almost never the case with such series.
Even in one where the heroine is more obvious about being gay for villainess like
Beware the Villainess!

Instead we'll just have to live with only
https://mangadex.org/title/56148/i-m-the-villainess-but-i-m-being-captured-by-the-heroine-anthology
for now.

Dex-chan lover
Man I hope princess is an ally, mc needs more friends that know shes not an ice queen or some caclulating mastermind

Users who are viewing this thread