I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Aggregator gang
The princess's expressions are just too much and her friend with the twin tails is too cute

It's OK, Princess. The gap moe is a vicious weapon against anyone, especially if it's wielded by a kuudere

So far three(?) ML candidates have been introduced or foreshadowed... I wonder who she will end up with. Tho honestly I probably wouldn't mind if she didn't choose any and just ended up happy ;u;

The person in the end in her arms (in that delusion) seemed to be the Prince (the one that talked to Princess Bella in this chapter) 😍

Awww this was such an adorable chapter!!!! Ahhhh!!! So so cute! I'm so glad Keira showed her true self to the princess. Now they can become friends! I'm so excited!!!

Thank you for translating these chapters.

I'm still rooting for Joseph..! He was the only one who knew her and had her back in the previous timeline...I feel like the magician more likely sent her back for ~future of the country~ reasons and not romantic ones, whereas Joseph has always been rooting for her and supporting her...And the prince is OK but again, didn't have a role in her life previously, therefore I don't really care. Plus, it will complicate her political situation (neutral family should not be tying themselves to imperial family) and that will make it so hard for her to make friends since she can't really tell who has ulterior motives and who is being honest!! 😥

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread