I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Do not try to tell me the chronomancer, the engineer of this second time around, can't really remember what is going on!?! He's a chronomancer divination is part of the course. Then what's the f***ing point if they're going to simply repeat everything of when that thot shows up?!
Guess had way too high of hopes the good guys could've prepared a long term plan to crush these villains when they arrived... nope back to winging it... 😱

Im not so fluent in English can someone define me what regressor means? In this context ofc?

Dex-chan lover
What a jerk, using magic against his own sister, she looked terrified

@calaena
Regress means to go back, so in this context regressor is referring to someone that went back in time.

What the 😠. I knew he was the one who returned her to the past and there's so much question about their relationship since she never meet him before even in the 1st live. I thought he'll be the ML along with the knight.
I thought he'll sweet ML to her since he did that (maybe) to help her but turns out he's a jerk?
I hope he doesn't have any intention to make our FL suffer

HE REMEMBERS THAT????? I DIDNT EXPECT THIS OMG

@kerrowe no, i believe he is the one who helped her going back in time! we see a glimpse of his eye when she regressed and now it makes sense but i didnt expect him to remember it

Dex-chan lover
@shunnie : I don't know the story, but one option
Is that if the father is the one who used the time magic (or technically the Goddess at the pleading of the father), this guy is someone who realized time got turned back.
Given his lines at the start of this chapter, he probably can't remember the future events either but the knowledge that something happened that require time turning back to 'fix' is bothering him.

He probably noticed the trace of magic or something to that effect on her and assumed she is the one who turned back time.

Users who are viewing this thread