I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Fed-Kun's army
I forgot his guy, did he contribute in killing her in her past life ? He isn't the ML is he ?
I heard that there will be no romance for the MC and there is no actual ML

the Claude 2.0 is Kerias friend's (the one who looks like barbara from genshin) brother. Hes the great magician Keria wanted to meet or something

....and here i was looking forward to his appearance ever since you guys told me he's a separate character and them he goes and ruins it for me.

wht does he look lile such an a*hole? casting somr sort of of weird mind control magic on his sister, interrupting the ladies' discussion and blatantly calling her out over something she had no control over since she was DEAD... so not cool.

here's to hoping he can redeem himself and actually be a good character

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was her father that did the back time thingmajing...

Dex-chan lover
I'd like Joseph for an ML. He's handsome and kind, a killer-combi. It just seems as if this guy will be the ML in this story, seeing as he knows her past/future, even if he's a jackass.

Thanks for the update!

Lol, don't worry Princess I too would get intimidate if a person look at me like that

Aggregator gang
He seems more like the antagonist than ML. Good, I will only accept Joseph as ML!!

So, does this mean the spoilers are wrong? Or did they change the original story?
Spoilers were about the one who used the spell to rewind time, and it pointed out to her dad, but looks like that was wrong

Regre who now??? Im about to throw hands
Thank you for translating!

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I was interested in meeting this guy, but now he can eff right off. Treats his own sister like garbage. I don't care if he's the one who turned back time, he could have done something proactive in the first place.

2/10, do not like.

I think a lot of people got confused with who sent her back because both her dad and this new dude have similar builds and blond hair, but we can see from the duke's fatigue, behavior, and confusion that he didn't cast the spell and instead must have got caught up in it instead

Is so obvious all of her plans are going to fail...

Man just get to the confrontation already... This is getting boring.

Users who are viewing this thread