I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

he smells of male lead. poor knight guy. well, he was too passive anyway.... also, this blondie has claude's looks and lucas's mole under the eye. cute

Ayo, that’s fucked up what you did to your sister! He smells like male lead but I don’t want him to be the male lead.

Noooooo I hate these male lead vibes!!!!!!! Get them away!!! Shoo!! Shoo!! Blond mean guys are overrated!! SIR JOSEPH IS RIGHT THERE

Edit: googled spoilers ‘cause I was curious who the ML was and hah man who’da thunk

....and to think I was earnestly looking for him before. DAMN, I don’t want her to end up with a man who’d do that to his sister bc he’s a sensitive ass. Joseph is #1

Thank god some people in the comments mentioned his name, and that apparently being the Korean honourific
I was so confused because i thought his surname would be the same as the sister, and then it looked like it wasn't
I mean, we read these translations because, supposedly, we don't know Korean, and this setting isn't even in Korea (or an isekai), so having obscure Korean thrown at me is kinda weird XD

But at least this group doesn't seem to do the annoying "tl notes" gushing over all the characters, so being confused over one person's name isn't anywhere near as jarring

we all here for the sister abuse because we all know too well between kr-asian male-centric households

Don't like what he did to his sister. Also, he looks like Daddy Claude 👀. Still don't like him tho. KNIGHT GUY FOR THE WIN

anotherrr oh sheeeeeeessss so it was him who turn back the time and not the dad but at the same time the dad was affected since he also partakes with what happen to FL .....also I hope that the villainess wont have her memory tho

Users who are viewing this thread