I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

I hope she continues to stir up more rumours to mess with the dad, its so nice watching him agonize over what she's up to

Dex-chan lover
I find it ohh so funny how little of a f*** she gives about what her fathers thinks! Frankly the guy is getting what was coming to him! (Tho we will probably get a redemption arc for him and we will she was happened after mc’s death)

@kasume224 my theory was that he somehow learned after her death that she was really her daughter and regretted, that's why we wanted to turn back time. but it doesn't explain why only she remembers the past. i mean if dad is the one who made the contract it would be better if he remembered the truth and prevented the whole thing. so i think it's someone else but i'm not sure who that person is yet.

The more i read this the more i enjoy seeing the dad realize that purposely trying to distance himself from his daughter bc it's something the family is MEANT to do, isn't oki.

It goes to show he's not being true to his heart and if he hadn't been raised with those thoughts, he might have been a loving father.

I hope we get to see the "ideals" broken to dust before the fake bitch comes in.

Dex-chan lover
So isn't the dad the other party that used time magic with our magic man?

Thank you for the update!!

Baby brother is so cute 🥺🥰 I always forget how smol he is still LOL it’ll probably be a while always from now, but I’m really so excited for when her family matters are all sorted out

Watch him in pure angst is so satisfying, serves you right shitty excuse of a father

Aggregator gang
Well the pieces are starting to fall into place. Wonder how much time is left before Bitchette makes her appearance

i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hope that she reconciles with the father😥if they don't before this series finishes, I declare, there's a hole in my heart

Aggregator gang
Ooohh! The title's editing is nice! 😍 Thank you so much, A Little Sunshine Scans and Speedcat.

Users who are viewing this thread