I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
if only the father wasn't such an asshole in her previous life...It doesn't matter if he is the one who asked the blond magician to turn back time (I'm just speculating, I haven't read any spoilers) or whatever, too late dude. He accepted and believed some kid he just met over the daughter he raised and has been around for her entire life...At that point, even if she wasn't his biological daughter, he should've thought of her as his daughter but he is one of those asshole fathers that are all "I'm a noble and I respect the rules so let me fuck up my kid just because...." but he is also an imbecile for falling for that bitch's schemes.
This isn't like "father i don't want to get married" novel where the MC misunderstood her father's superficial coldness as indifference when he truly would die for her, this guy stood there as she was executed. If the author spins the story into "oh he planned to save her" then I'll drop this because there was no hint that he did. He wasn't just cold to her, he was a true asshole so there is no saving him

Ah fyuk I know we all hate the dad but seeing him care makes me cry😭😭 I don't forgive him for treating her like shit but I'm a huge softie for redemption so seeing his dorky ways of caring for her really REALLY hurts😂

Suffer you piece of shit father

He's one of the worst dads of all time in manhwa. He emotionally negelected her all her childhood. That cant be changed, only him executing her can be changed.

Even if he changes now it doesnt change the fact he ignored her all her life.

Anyway his shocked face was funny and I love how the lil bro doesnt give a shit about the dad either

Just saying... if the profecy was true and they chose the fake, basically the kingdom went to ruin... so probably the blame shifted to his household and he lost face and prestige
In the end he may have come back to stop this ^ from happening not his daughter dying... the author giving "the caring Tsun father" trope to him is really cheap
So... SUFFER MF, SUFFER!!

i have such conflicted feelings about the father and what he's done because it is a complicated thing. We know that he was raised to not care for his children because he wasn't cared for by his father - but we see a conflict in him because he wants to care. I see what happened in the past life as him finding a new child he can change with - he has the opportunity to start over fresh the way he couldn't with his other two children. I don't know what made him execute his real daughter - even if he saw her as fake or not - but things aren't adding up to me.

Also...if the father is remembering her execution through his dreams....is he the one that asked for time to restart? if so....why? did Cosette do something to him and he had a moment of clarity?
it's too soon to tell anything but i'm sad to see all the negative comments so far. we are only getting half the story so far and i want more to have a full understanding of the father in order to solidify what really happened and to judge him.
(i wanna make it clear, i'm not excusing his shitty behaviour, he's not been a great father but it's also through learned behaviour that he's doing this...again...only half the story and things are complicated)
but also....
tenor.gif

Get married already lol

Also, what an awkward handshake, he used his left hand, it weirded me out a bit 😆 just me? ok 😅

Thank you for the chapter! 🙏

I don't think the father was involved in the time travel contract, I actually think it was her aunt.

Her aunt is a spirit caster, she knows that she can see spirits, so the aunt knows that mc is the real deal. She probably got worried about what was happening with the Cosette situation and set up the contract as a safety measure.

This however does not explain why daddy dearest has been having nightmares, but then again, he's from a family with magic powers, perhaps a powerful memory can linger through time. I count losing your real child and regretting it, as a powerful memory 😅

Anyway, here's another series added to my list of things I read, thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@tigerteeth22
He's actually worse than that.
"not blatant spoilers, but hints at a greater picture"
wait until you find out about his first wife and the mc's "sister" and what kind of horrors his inaction have caused.

Tl;dr probably best to save your opinion for later, because the full story is even worse.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy. This guy is a social troublemaker, it seems.

Man. At this point, I'm 20% reading this to find out what happens next and 80% just wanting to see her be happy.

I hope daddy worries his stomach sick.

Dex-chan lover
He can't even tell her safe travels or show am iota of care when she's going to leave for a while so he'd better hold his tongue about her relationships. As long as it doesn't affect the house negativity what business is it of his, he's normally do busy she's not on his mind. Besides we already know he's completely capable of heartlessly ignoring and killing his own daughter so seeing him conflicted or hurting because she ignores him now is the best. More duke in despair please. And once his other "daughter" arrives hope he sides with her evil plans, gets caught, and then he's the one at the guillotine next to her

everyone is hating on the father but im rooting for him though. i hope he will make amend and have better relationship this time. 😣

Nope nope nope.
No fucking redemption arc pls, let him suffer like that until that bitch comes and then make him dote on her even more than his prev life cuz his daughter gave him the cold shoulder. Then he remembers prev life and suffers even more. He deserves it.

Users who are viewing this thread