Kachime ga Nai no wa Ore dake ka! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Person I Like

Dex-chan lover
Well as long as he stay out of the Way of those 2 I dont mind him keep Living

Dex-chan lover
Could you tell me how does it end?
Rejecting both Mizuki and Ichigo, Chiaki-nee went back and reconciled with her wife. Mizuki, finally knowing the pain of heartbreak, grew up to never make light of a confession towards him again. After a bit of a time skip, Mizuki finally manned up and got together with another girl (not yet introduced in chapter 1). Ichigo was still single, or at least the author never explained her relationship status in the end.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I have to admit. This story is already hilarious. I loved how the guy finally gets rejected. This seems like a story anyone can binge in under an hour. Now we play the waiting game for new chapters.

Rejecting both Mizuki and Ichigo, Chiaki-nee went back and reconciled with her wife. Mizuki, finally knowing the pain of heartbreak, grew up to never make light of a confession towards him again. After a bit of a time skip, Mizuki finally manned up and got together with another girl (not yet introduced in chapter 1). Ichigo was still single, or at least the author never explained her relationship status in the end.
Cucked ending for a cucked manga

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes. Typical of the JP to shove this shite into yuri/GL category. It'd been fine as a romance story about a bratty guy maturing into a fine man but no, it has to be a YURI story mainly about a GUY and his gf with a yuri couples as side characters.

Dex-chan lover
Let me see if I understood...it's about MC (a male) in love with a girl who likes other girls....
Why is it tagged Yuri when this shit is going around?
Seriously, with so many themes out there people are writing and drawing this kinda shit!?
Unfollowing

Contributor
Man I am so behind on Komura Ayumi series. Didn't even know more of her stuff was being translated. I want to read her old man cafe series, and I think she's getting into smut

I don't think a chunk of the people bitching about the premise here are the target audience. You guys know what you want, so what are you doing here

Oh shit the guys from Kamisama no Ekohiki!

Group Leader
Man I am so behind on Komura Ayumi series. Didn't even know more of her stuff was being translated. I want to read her old man cafe series, and I think she's getting into smut

I don't think a chunk of the people bitching about the premise here are the target audience. You guys know what you want, so what are you doing here

she did a bunch of smut works after the end of 3 untranslated series (kare cafe, akuma de futari wa business, and mobakare). not sure the order of publication on those cuz i haven't checked. this is her first work back after getting out of her smut phase.

i do have the raws for all of these series so depending on motivation/interest in the series by our group members, maybe we will do another one after this one is over. it was hard enough finding people to work on this series though so it really just depends on if we can find the staff to work on it. (i've been floating around the idea of doing kare cafe since 2021 within our group, but nobody wanted to work on it cuz none of them have any interest in BL.) this one is only getting worked on cuz i agreed to do all the redrawing since we have no redrawer...but i hate redrawing and am not very good at it :')

Group Leader

also yeah idk someone on the main page for the manga mentioned how clearly all the ppl bitching have never read any other komura ayumi work, which is so fkn true imo hahaha. i dont think they have any idea what kinds of stories she works on so they dont really "get" the premise of this story lol

Users who are viewing this thread