I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Now we know that Cosette is actually also a real daughter too. Since the resonance only seems to be possible between sisters.
Before, we thought she was a fake, and since there was no "real" spirit user, something terrible happened that made the magician reverse time to save Kiera before she dies. If that isn't the case, what happened? They would have been fine without Kiera

Group Leader
@Binary10011 @97854324 Keira is relieved because she thought that
she wasn't a real daughter of the Parvis family but because she was able to resonant with Cosette in the previous timeline, it confirms that she is a real daughter but with dormant skills
I hope that helps clarify some things!

BITCHBEGONE.THOTBEGONE.BYTHEPOWEROFTHEHOLYSPIRITMAYTHISDEMONBTCHBECLEANSED.ISPRAYHOLYWATERMAYTHOUPERISHANDSUFFERAHORRIBLEDEATH.ITHROWSALT.ITHROWSALT.

hopefully she’s the one receiving death sentence this time👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩😍

@najibhanafiah yes that's how the spoilers say it's going to end. But I think I remember some people saying that the author planned to release side stories.

Dex-chan lover
@LingLing40hrs1: BOLTERS AND HOLY FLAMERS, SISTERS - WE SHALL NOT SUFFER THE WITCH OR THE DAEMON TO LIVE
iu

Dear Cosette, will you willingly and gracefully f*k off? ♥

does this mean that Cosette is the MC's sister? I still don't think so...

the prophecy is that there will be only one noble spirit user. I think that Cosette is A spirit user but not a noble one...

OMG COULD SHE BE A DEMON OR SOMETHING?? OR LIKE IN WHO MADE ME A PRINCESS!!!! SHE WAS MADE BY DARK MAGIC...

Idk is it me or is it kind of simple and the MC is over thinking it.
only One Noble spirit user of Cosette’s family house fell it’s clear that she’s no longer a noble. Either that or meaning one daughter will be cast out and will no longer be noble.
or maybe it’s just me

Users who are viewing this thread