I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

@aVeryConfusedInvidual It's not the first time that I read "Trashta". Who is it? I want to read that story too but it's like I missed a whole story here.

Dex-chan lover
Well this conclude the end of the beginning, and then start the beginning of the end of this story.

Now all the main cast arrived and our FL already equipped with shitload of information about the future. Let's see how she counter this bitch malicious attitude to her, as she going to frame her endlessly and let see if her father is still the same idiot who don't believe someone who live with him for almost 20 years for someone who came out of nowhere. Honestly if I'm the FL i won't care about the whole kingdom who executed me and just live in seclusion, she seems like not going to revenge just let the idiot destroy themselves in the bitch lies.

Please don't tell me we're entering the worst part of this kind of story,
I mean when the villain is using dirty tricks to humiliate/poison/kill the MC all the time but all the MC is doing is just suffering and defending themselves by finding flaws within the villain plan and that's it, no counter-attack, nothing to finish this bully...Assassination events, just because it's the MC and the MC has to be a nice character and it's just stupid and frustrating to watch this over time...

Seriously, the moment she got reincarnated, you just find her (even if you can't find her you just have to make a plan for the moment she will appear because you already know when she will stop hiding herself) and kill her, she's just destroyed your life and killed you by your own family. No one would have suspected the MC, and no one could say anything since she still wasn't presented as a "member of the family"

i'll abstain from reading this till there's like 20 chps.
seems like this will be a fckn long ride, so i don't wanna read a chapter and being curious for a long time. curiosity sure is killing me, that's why i hate being curious.

Well I am stopping here cause the cliffs are scary 🙃 and the FL looks like a pushover but will be back in 2 months.

Thanks for the TL

I hope she didnt fall for that bitch's schemes and tricks. in the novel, how does she fare against the bitch's schemes and tricks?

Users who are viewing this thread