I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

im already fuming even though shes only said like 2 words, thanks for translating!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Maryam160
Maybe the person who posted the thing I read was mistaken but I could've sworn that I read that she says something super cheesy at the end. I have this scene in my head where he is alone and hears the door creak and she appears to tell him "of course, this is my home" or something annoying like that (annoying because he is undeserving of any type of forgiveness)

Fed-Kun's army
@scarlet_summer
Honestly, I didn't read the novel myself but that's what I read on spoiler threads
I'm very disappointed about the romance and the father issue...this had so much promise and I'm pissed that the author teased the romance and didn't go through with it. Again, I love a lot of stories with 0 romance because the character isn't looking for romance but this MC obviously wanted romance so having her end up alone is depressing to me.

DID YOU SEE KEIRA'S EYES? OHMYGOD. JUST QUEEN BEHAVIOR ALL THE WAY. THAT EXPECTANT LOOK. SHE WON"T BE FAZED. And I love how she said that she can't appear inferior to that girl. Go, Keira girl. Our supports are on you.

Users who are viewing this thread