I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

@Hayako22 @ scarlet_summer

What happens at the end

The ending is incredibly bad, it end with her not being with anybody, she ends up returning to the Duke after forgiving him, it ends with her coming home, the Duke saying ''Welcome back'' and she goes ''I'm home''

The novel had pretty good ratings until the ending where it just messed everything up

@shunnie

No, she actually forgave him and he didn't face any consequenses at all, she even returned to the house where they would ''start over'' as an actual family.

It is implied that the Duke is just akward and can't express his love because that is how he was brought up, without love.
But that doesn't excuse him knowing that MC was his daughter, yet killing her because they only needed 1 spirit user, he did it because he wanted to appease the crowd and because he never really loved her

@neutronoid

It was the Duke's idea,but not because he regretted killing her, the only reason he turned back time was because the kingdom was destroyed along with his dukedom, he didn't ever show remorse, he is a piece of shit through and through

Dex-chan lover
I still hate the father even if he kinda changes on this timeline. If he doesn't properly apologize for killing his daughter and neglecting her and abandoning her the throw the whole man away. He didn't even correct the people calling his daughter a fake, which is a huge claim for some secluded people to make and should have been dealt with then and there.
Thanks for the update I read it super fast tho 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Since there is only spoiler, let me ask a question

About the ML
I don't get why everyone is angry that she doesn't end up with a lover... I mean, we actually need strong FL who doesn't depend on anyone ! Why do you guys need a knight for her to shine!?

OOFF that changed things. it'd be fun to know how her father would actually react this time

I don't care if she doesn't end up with any lover - there should be more female/male protagonists who can make their own happiness without having to rely on someone else. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OHHHHHH I AM SEEING SOME LIGHT AND SENSE FROM THE FATHER

YES YES YES

what do you mean your father has the memories of the past? isn't he just have a change of heart or something??? 🤔

@mira995

I don’t think they’re mad about that, I think they’re more mad about her finally building a healthy relationship and somebody who helped her through it all yet she for some reason chooses to back to the duke who is a piece of shit, and a villain in many people’s eyes

@tsukuyo119
Like others said in previous comments, he has only small tibbit memories of the past, by helping the Mage dude casted the time travel spell. No, he is still an unremorseful, uncaring piece of shit, the reason he helped not because he regret killing Keira, nor because of his love, compassion for his deceased daughter, he did that because he was about to die and his dukedom was destroyed along with the kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, you need to chill toward the ending since 😂

yes, she gets back again, but remember the person that supports her like the knights are also in there. Basically, the ending is more of "You know what? Seeing the world is fine, but I miss my friend".
I don't see why people take the ending as she forgives her father. I take it more like she finally knows what she wants and gets the freedom.

The way that panel wherein Keira said that it's okay, that its ridiculous to be hurt twice and that she has already experienced it so it would be okay... :"(( That shit hurted... :"(( Even her smile with a worried expression in that certain panel made me cry :"((( Gawd... :"((

Can't wait for the next chapter!! Thank you so much for the update!!! <3 <3 <3

Didn't fmc call him father at 1 point. I might be misremembering but he was clearly uncomfortable by the blonde bitch doing it so maybe he's having second guesses. Also he's been a lot more invested in what fmc has been doing up until now. Still a PoS but u know, he can change. Hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread