I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Has he regained his memories? Lmao can he even redeem himself? It seems not, from the spoilers anyway but that was from the novel? I hope he can in the manhwa

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god the spoilers
the duke just let her die bc fuck it he only needed one?? He didn’t care if she died even though vanilla kiera cared so much about him and was so desperate for his affection?? he never felt remorse?? Are you kidding me?? seriously fuck the duke all my homies hate the duke im coming to his house and breaking his kneecaps

@smolrage last chapter or a few chapters ago we were told resonance is only possible between those of the same blood, and in keira's past future self experienced resonance with cossete before her execution. So yeah, she is by blood the daughter of the duke

Since people are bringing novel endings again:
As people already stated, the ending of the novel didn't have a reception as good as the rest of it. That being said, there is a huge chance the upsetting elements from the novel will be changed in the manhwa, as I doubt they wanna risk the same reception again. I know people like spoilers (me included) but, as much as I didn't read the novel, I've seen a few people saying that
the manhwa's father is being treated in a much softer light than the novel's, as you can see that the manhwa's dad barely did anything upsetting and most people hate him based on novel spoilers
which, to me is a sign the adaptation is inteded to change the complicated points of the novel.

@the oracal is still right Only 1 spirt user will awaken that being cossete however our MC could still get spirt power if cossete resonaces' with her becuase they are half sisters.

Something tells me that the Duke made cosette repeat her greetings is because it is a sort of trigger as a regressor to activate his past memories.

it’s obvious that the duke is the regressor that the mage is looking for but fuck him to the fullest anyways.

OG!Penelope & Zeke: *celebrating their birthday*
No one: ...
OG!Vinter & Count Isaac: Hey everyone! Meet the 'real' Duke's daughter.

Seriously 😑 Atleast Mr. White has enough decency to introduce OG! Janette on the debutante's ball (which is still a public event and not a proper place to announce such thing).

I still don't understand why the Duke didn't believe Keira was his biological daughter in the first timeline😂😂 I guess the gene mutation wasn't known in this world

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

:0 even if he doesn't have memories I feel like Keira ignoring him was a good move. Idk why it just felt right you go girl

Like... that biotch demon and her uncle definitely came in to ruin the banquet. Props to the dad for not immediately ruining his son's birthday by early putting his sister's position in danger, but I still hate him.

Also can I just. Swing a metal bat with nails into Cosette's smirky face? Because goddamit way to steal the name of a character I love - hi Cossette from Les Miserables - and turn it into a fucking awful person.

@plutopancake Not saying this is an excuse for him being a shit father, but there is a reason he bought into Cosette really easily.

I believe he was under the influence of some spell that Cosette and that dude. After Keira was executed in the first timeline, he snapped out of it but it was already too late. I also think he might be the other person who turned back time and transferred the memories of the past to Keira with the tower's magician.

@kaylani

While the reason why he easily cast away his daughter is still unknown, there are speculation that he is under an influence and only snaps after his daughter die, and some said he's actually the one that plead the wizard to bring back the time, and choose his daughter to have all the knowledge of the past, the reason and the truth remains unknown till we get to that point

Users who are viewing this thread