I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

I want to pinch the little brothers cheeks. His so cute. Look at him hanging out with his little peers. I've suddenly turned into a grandma πŸ˜‚.

Finally, I look forward to seeing how she counters Cosette~

Thanks so much for the update!

Aw, Zeke is such a good brother. That knight should have just arrested the bitch. It was on Zeke’s orders. Even if the dead beat dad was upset about it later, he should have listened to the son. Also, Coroset or whatever her face is sure is confident around the guards.

Girl, if you can act nonchalant like you didn't just jump back in time, I'm pretty frickin sure your dad can too (though he doesn't realize it and sees it in his dreams).πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Besides, if that blonde bitch appears shouldn't you be paying extra attention to your dad and his micro-expressions?? Did you not see his slight flinch/twitch?? Ugh.πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’€πŸ’€

I'm liking the magician pretty well so far, a real sly cutie.πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Thank you so much for the update!! I really look forward to what happens next!πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’˜πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»

@niinuhh
Maybe we should call her CC, short for Cunty Cosette πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ€¬πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ˆπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜Œ

γ€ŠCU~NTY~ CO~SETTE》 hmm, mhmm, yes I think this sounds right...😌

Aggregator gang
Really Zeke should have just forced her to leave with something along the lines of "leave you're an eyesore'

As for the count, " Oh yes I already know the day I will appreciate you. It's the day I break your bones on the wheel, flay your skin off your body to serve as a cover for the book of all time great idiots. Now shoo I must begin preparations for that day"

This is actually one of those rare times where I support the second ml instead of the first. Wait. Is there even romance-

At this point idk who the ml.
Y do i feel like he is more the ml than our sweet commander?

Dex-chan lover
I think the magician owes it to her to be more explicit about his bad feeling toward Cosette, not just saying "Be careful," be more like, "No, no, no, no - you don't get what I'm saying. I'm a dude who'll break the Space-Time Continuum if I get paid well enough, that... thing... spooks me. If you don't have holy magic to banish it, make ready with flamers and bolters."

Users who are viewing this thread