I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

it's really such a shame
that the magician is not the ml
they're so cute together though :((

ML spoilers
I've seen some spoilers that there is no ML and that at the end of the novel she returned to her father. Can someone confirm it?

Since there's no romance (from the spoiler everywhere lol), might as well believed the blond dude is the ML. Unless the manhwa change sth from the original novel.

It's kind of funny how suspicious she is that her dad has memories of the past when we know that if he did have all his memories of the past his reaction to Cosette wouldn't just end at mild discomfort.

But it's weird that Keira doesn't question his discomfort with Cosette when she thinks he has memories of the past. As far as she knows, the dad lived happily ever after with Cosette after her execution, so he should be welcoming his daughter with open arms.

Double-page supporter
I didn't even think of it before, but saying MC's mother was unfaithful and such, is also saying Zeke's mother was unfaithful.
And it wasn't just that day, Corset was constantly talking shit about their mom.
No wonder he was angry and stood with Keira.

Please don't make him the ML last I like the other guy the knight he was wayyy cooler I don't care if he saved her because the knight and her look wayyy better together PLEASEEEEE DONT

Dex-chan lover
Boy, why are you dressed like a host club bad boy and why does it look so good on you 😳😂

Users who are viewing this thread