I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Ahhhhh waiting for S2 is gonna be the death of me

As someone already said I hope she becomes more proactive because honestly she’s mostly just been defensive in the hopes that nothing gets worse

Okay I went to go read the spoilers and
OMG the plot is complete bullshit it’s like the author didn’t wanna give anybody a TOO good or bad ending

Why did she shake her hand when she’s knows she’s not supposed to touch her?!?! Just beat her up already. Tell her let’s fight and take it outside!

Fed-Kun's army
I want Keira to awaken faster like now and blast that fakey mcfakerson into nothing

i read the spoilers abt which guy ends up being the ml
so apparently the blond haired blue eyed magician is kind of the ml but not really? apparently the novel hints on that dude possibly forming a relationship w her in yhe future but it ends there. now i feel bad for the knight but im still mad that the dad doesn't get yeeted to oblivion.

Hmm, what a nice cliffhanger😂
Next season will be interesting🤩
Thank you for translating season 1, see you in season 2~♡♡

they keep saying the truth will be revealed one day but isn't cosette actually the daughter of the duke I REALLY WISH NOT BUT SHE IS RIGHT please smb confirm

Dude no, why did you touch her?! Did you not just read about the resonating thing?! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread