I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
@katkritiques even if they have the same mother it doesn't rule out infidelity at all. Women are plenty capable of having a child with one man and then having another child with another man. If there's zero resemblance between a child and their legal father, this sort of thing is always up in the air, even in real life (in the absence of trusted DNA testing anyway).

ohh season end! :O i hope its back quickly hehe even though im not looking forward to seeing cossette.......

thank you for the chapter!!!!

ahh I'm really glad she has a support system this time around, can't wait for her to fight cosette in s2!!
ps: thank you for the mass release!

It find it funny that the oracle was probably created to avoid this very scenarios, but it ended up being used to make the scenario it's preventing to come true. why are oracles (and prophecy) in every literature always finds a way to fuck itself up? Lol

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! This is such a great story. Filled with drama and intrigue but has it's fun moments too. Watching her grow as a character is really engaging, so glad this is available to read!

Dex-chan lover
So... S2 is where the real story begins on "Who's the real one"... Hope to see more... tnx for the translators who did it all that way...!

I soo thrilled by this story, thank you for scanslating 😆

And woow that image when be keira sitting like a boss with cosette in her palm is my fave image of her so far. The expression, attitude, the dress. It's on fire 😍

Although I've already read some spoilers, I'm still excited for the 2nd Season. Maybe the next season will show us how Keira controls her emotions and witty replies against Cosette's provocations. 💯♥️♥️♥️♥️

For who is curious

The blonde girl was dead all along and she was her real sister, it's somekind of demonic being possesing the body, also the MC don't get in a relationship with none of the love interest in the novel

Sadly I'm dropping this. I read a whole lot of spoilers and the story turns into complete utter shit. So much potential wasted.

...why does it feel like a huge mistake to shake cosette's hand? this is the second time that she requested a handshake. plus the old diary said that the ability to control spirits was 'activated' through touch. did the blonde witch just steal keira's spirit-user abilities? or transferred it to herself somehow? or really just activated it if she's from some branch family or something?

that felt like such a mistake...

@misto713 Fully agree, I feel like the handshake was a mistake, any body contact with that slime ball would be a mistake. God I am so nervous I wish the novel was translated because these cliffhangers are bad for my soul

Users who are viewing this thread