I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Aish. I hate it. I hate that Cosette's a beauty too.😭 Why can't you just make the antagonist ugly or at least less beautiful?

But thank you for the successful translation of season one. See you on the next season!👋

I like this a lot. Tho i am disappointed that the 1st season has ended and Keira ...hasn’t “really “ achieved anything. Idk.

Have we already reached the end of season 1?? 😲Looking forward to the next season!
Thanks for the translation 😊

@Eldau
I also think he did it with the help of the magician. I am not sure but won't there be bad things happening of the real spirit user is not present in the future? And yes I believe he did it after Kiera was murdered and that is excactly my point: Why would they chose for her to remember? and I don't think the time was reveresed more than once because it didn't seem like it would matter for the magician. The way he explained it to her suggested that it wouldn't matter even if he would reverse time more than just once or twice because it wouldn't be the same him.

The thing she saw was a blond man in a circle and because of that I think it is just the magician we saw and yes I agree I would also love the idea that she maybe can summon a completly different spirit from the ones before her and that would maybe also explain why it takes so long for her to manifest her powers.
Yeah I'm also confused about Cosette and I would like it if Kiera could unravel that mystery before it would be revealed otherwise

@mahpn I wouldn't say she hasn't achieved anything, she made friends, revamped her image with the noble ladies and the servants in her house, she secured a safe house from her maternal grandfather, and confirmed her lineage.

True, she hasn't really done anything that specifically targets Cosette, but her aim isn't 'revenge', it's to feel so comfortable in her own skin that she won't be pushed around like last time. As far as she knows, Cosette is her real older sister, not somebody she has to destroy.

So there is only one Spirit user for this generation. What if Cosette isn‘t the little girl she pretends to be ? What if she is from an older generation? or even the women who was cast out? I mean she could change herself into a little girl with the help of the Spirits and pretend to be the daughter.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much translator, i hope the second season is near 😚

I hate this mf so bad oh my gosh. I really want the dad to just denounce this blond b so we can move on from her but this is the whole plot 😭😭 (thánk you for the translation)

Come on. I doubt Keira has the brains to come out on top even with previous knowladge.

Is so obvious she'll be outmatched again.

I cant wait to watch Kiera destroy her omg ive been waiting for this for too long,,, also thank you for the translation !

I wonder if the hand holding with Cosette was Keira's plan all along since the sisters can do resonance 🤔
Anyway, hope the artist takes a good break and takes care of their health. Meanwhile, we will wait for that bitch Cosette downfall.

Thanks for your hard work getting these chapters out! Doing all those sfx so fast must’ve been challenging. Ah I can’t believe we have to wait for a second season now after things finally started happening.

Users who are viewing this thread