I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Zeke is such an adorable brother <3 I wish I had one like him T_T
Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to assume that she let her touch her hand to test and see if the resonance thing kicks off.

Zeke best lil brooo!!! If there won't be major consequences for Keira, I'd say just ditch the duke with cosette and go on an adventure.
but I guess letting a demon be hailed as a saint is not good for everyone

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaaaaaaaahhhh
Thank you for the translations!!

And i hope the manhwa won't be left unfinished... :')

I’m **assuming** Zeke and Keira have the same mom right?? Is it so difficult to think that Keira is somehow not the Duke’s daughter but Zeke is just because of their looks? Like Ok???? 🥴❓❓

anywho I’m not ready for more cosette’s fake innocence but I loved that wholesome scene with the knights and Zeke 🥺🥺🥰

tysm for the mini mass update of 3 chapters!! we love and appreciate y’alls hard work 🥺🥰🥰

To me it is clear that her father was the one who wished for the time to be reversed. I am just not so sure why he chose for her to remember it all. Wouldn't it be more effective to remember himself? Then all the problems wouldn't even arise. I could just imagine that it is a form of self punishment, like she should remember so that he wouldn't be forgiven

Contributor
@rotstich92
I don't really think there's anything about the father being an excellent magician, which means he'd still need the help of Daphnee's older brother, the magician from the tower. And he explained it as being between two people, so if the father was involved in that, it'd happen after Keira was already dead for a while, which doesn't make sense to me to choose a dead third party to have memories.
You could argue that the two, father and magician, teamed up afterwards to do the same once again and change the outcome of the original timeline, but the magician was too weak since he'd already done it once before, hence the fragmented memories compared to Keira's intact ones.

I'm still curious if the thing she saw when she went back in time ages ago was another spirit like a fire spirit, or if that was just the magician she made the contract with, since that could be a major change, just imagine if she awakens a completely different spirit that was unknown until now.
Cosette herself strikes me as a weird one, the story is set up so that she could easily be a real daughter, however all the undertones scattered about hints to something else.

I was so looking forward to the "squeeze it till you break it" handshake between the two!

Still think it was little bro who wanted time to be reserved. I think father is just reacting differently now from before because Keira is behavign differently and so all her personal relationships are different from the past. I mean, how can it not be the little bro when he tried to help her and break her out even at the last moment?
I wonder if magician guy remembers something about Cosette or... did Keira even tell him what happened in the past? Anyway, he sure did feel that something is wrong with the blonde.

Last page:
VILLAINESS BEING VILLAINESS

OH!
And please don't step on me, step on him instead
*Pointing at some random masochistic man

Users who are viewing this thread