I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
Man, those first 5 chapters really are integral to the plot! If these 5 chapters were all condensed into a single quick chapter, I doubt everyone in the comments would be feeling this way!

HOEBAG OF A FATHER U DONT DESERVE OUR BBY KEIRA YOU NASTY LITTLE HOE YOURE SO UGLY TOO AND I HATE YOU AND YOUR UGLY WRINKLES AND THAT NASTY ATTTITUDE YOU TRFILING LITTLE UGLY HOE

if I were in reincarnated keira's shoes, I would let that kingdom go to hell, they don't deserve her saintess powers after betraying her like this without hearing out her side

WHAT THE FREAKING LOGIC IS THIS?! Did she magically crawl herself and switch her infant body with the "real" one? I just can't put on my head how this accusations even possible? If she really is "fake", blame the adult who made the switch not the child.

Ahh this is not a satisfaction im looking for😂. 5 chapter w all her suffering story... Please i want his father regret his whole life mistaking his child n also tht coset thing!! I need revengeee jdjdhs

Dex-chan lover
@KarachuN
There are two wives. The first one died before leaving an offspring. The second one is Kiera's mother. Colette claim she is the first one's real child, while accusing Kiera to be a bastard child of her mother.

chapter 1 was fukin enuf for a prologue and i thought wtf is this shit and it turns out the prologue goes through to this chapter 5 sht

The mc didn't deserve it, but it felt like she set herself up for failure when even the staff were so quick to put her down

Shit, i feel like crying on her stead.. that shit hurts like hell i can't even- oh gosh

My heart really hurts I feel like I want to teleport to her world and beat up the father and he "nice" sister (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

Edit: now I wanna cry

Come back rereading after S1 finale. So since the time-travel spell casted the time she beheaded, the father actually wasn't the mastermind who asked the magician?

Dex-chan lover
Can you just LEAVE your dad after many years of neglect you, even the time of your back in time? Seriously, just leave him so he can see how much he need you eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread