I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I'm sorry what. How the F can someone pretend to be the real daughter when she was born into the family. What kinda logic.....

It’s was a hard read for 5 charters lol usually it’s one or two of backstory and I’m so angry haha

Oh god I hate the dad so much f him. Don’t try to please him anymore he’s absolute shit of a father.

Group Leader
@athena707 hahaha! I also thought it was Claude because of the blond hair, blue eyes, and magic! The coloring style is similar to the art of Who Made Me a Princess ^_^

Fed-Kun's army
What? How did they come to the conclusion that she was a witch? The worst is that her mother had an affair with another man and its not like she was ruinning the country anyway. So are all these people brain dead?

Dex-chan lover
DAMN!!!!
This could have been such a good story but it makes no fucking sense!!!!

She was raised with everyone telling her she was the daughter, even if that was false there is no merit in punishing her for it as it was not her fault.
There is also the author forgetting that living for 16 years in a place will have people make memories of you and she being strict to follow the rules and doing all the work pushed on her well would be something that would be remembered. That she would have no support from the people that worked in the house since she was a baby is retarded and unreal. That she would be sentenced to death instead of just expelled is also stupid and unreal.

Sigh...

Now to forget how this mess started and try to enjoy what it becomes, really hopping it lives out to it's potential but that start does not paint a good picture for it.

I really want to see the original story continue just to see that stupid father learned the truth about her real daughter. And also how that kingdom ruined bcs of his stupidity

Lol he looked like claude, even his eyes changed colors LOL serves you right spoon for plagiarism of the only daughter of the emperor

SJDNAKDJAWN PLEASE TELL ME SIS LEAVES BCS IT THIS COPIES THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF THE EMPEROR (disappointing) ILL CHOKE ON ANGER

Double-page supporter
Huh, it looked like the dad also couldn't believe it. Looked more like shock than resentment

So these chapters are basically “look how shes been wronged! So sad!” Finally, thats over with.

Users who are viewing this thread