I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Not me crying QAQ I want him to suffer, and regret

@Ghost_Bear
You're not alone. I want him to suffer too. And I'm trying my best not to let my tears fall but that's already giving me a headache.

I really f*ckin hate him, like brahhh the fact that some other dude was really more merciful than the dad is straight up shameful! Like dude really done killed his baby over some cheap tricks from a two-faced b*tch, f*ck that country! Girl, take everyone u care about and let it rot 😤

Sometimes I hope in these stories make sure the other timeline remains how it is and the country to go fuck itself. And then teleport the innocent people to anorher timeline... dad can go to hell tho

Oh god no. I don't want that he'll soon be affectionate to her just cause he remembered what he did before. You still drove her to her death. Just suffer, dammit.

Aggregator gang
Are they gonna try to make us care about this piece of shit emperor? It worked out with claude because he wasn't a piece of shit and didn't meet with Anastasia before , but this dude knew mc since she was a baby and yet still did what he did.

Fed-Kun's army
@Cyro11 Totally. He doesn't deserve to be called a father and he has no excuse at all (YOU WATCHED HER GROW UP). Just go and suffer for the rest of your life for your mistake.

Lmao does bitch dad remember too? Lol too late, she's lost all her love for you already

ah,.... she did had a good relationship with the little bro. so... i mean... we aren't seeing the world burn completely then. :(

@moonlight00 okay, guess we can't drown everyone. We can save Zeke and Rose. All the other maids who abandoned and framed her are trash though. Let's start with the dad

@snowyang26 to be fair, my first reaction was that her death wasn't that bad if it meant the world is going to end. fuck them all.
and now that she is back, i really would prefer for her to not save it anyway. let them all despair.
if the whole society is so subtly superficial and incompetent to be played by that girl and whoever is behind her... they deserve it.
as the ones taking care of the savior of this world... they need to be way more competent and careful and present.
come on.. literally, the future of this world depends on it.
ironic how you want to drown them all, and i want them to starve in the drought caused by the devil lol

Users who are viewing this thread