I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
Good thing the father know something is up. It always infuriate me that in that kind of stories the bad guys never really knows why they are getting targeted since technically they didn't do the deed yet.

Guy treated his daughter like shit her entire life and fucking murdered her. No matter how sorry is is, this is unforgivable.

nah nah nah nah nah GET OUT OF HERE!!!! YOU DONT DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE WITH HER!!!!! YOU MADE YOUR CHOICE SO GO LIE DOWN IN IT

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, fuck this dude. He and the bitch can get their heads cut off.
Glad to see the little brother has a decent head on his shoulders.

No matter how you see it 5 chapters of flashback is just too much..
I know it's to build the tension and make reader hate the father and that blonde bitch but this is too much suffering.
Just like the opening of abandoned empress, early chapters just show how the MC suffering and justified everything MC do in the second life

Her father had the dream??!! I hoPEEEEEE SHE DOESN"T FORGIVE HIM!!! Even if he changes, idc, he doesn't deserve it

So what? I hope he doesn’t get atonement, even if he somehow remembered the past. He doesn’t deserve to be recycled, it’s better to just burn him.

Fed-Kun's army
Y’all complaining about the long chapters setup but imo this is fine. Shows that there’s some weight to the background and built the MC up as a naive noble who thought her father and classes are everything.

If this was in one chapter, she would’ve been another villainess in a revenge/redeem story. The literal thing most readers complain about in these stories lol

Double-page supporter
I was wondering who the blond guy who perform her reincarnation magic was, it looked like her father, but it was really her brother all grown up. I wondered if in the executed timeline the country was doomed since they killed the real water fairy or whatever. Maybe the blonde fake is from an enemy country? 🤔

So... I went to check in the chapter before this but I don't think it was her brother who went back to time nor it was her father. The eyes were blue color. This is just a guess since I went to read more chapters too but they mentioned

A guy who can use magic and that dude have a blonde hair as well and she wanted to meet him for connection. He's also the son of the Lady Viscountess who is helping her with her tea party. Probably the ML too? Or maybe a different blonde guy with blue eyes? Or his father or brother who turn their eyes into blue when using their magic??? Tbh, it's probably a different character that she will meet.

Double-page supporter
Why do people hate it when others redeem themselves wtf?
Isn't the whole point of punishment to learn from your mistakes? Isn't the whole "Becoming a better person for a better world" A good thing!?
Why tf do people just want anyone who is even slightly bad or make mistakes or even bigger badder deeds. To just not learn at all and just die or be punished.
No better than a world of robots who seek to destroy anything that isn't them or think like them.

Tbh the father was used by the bitch so the bitch is the one you guy's anger should be aimed at.

The Father needs to be punished I know but it'll be nice if he won't be as blind as before and be good. I just hope he won't be all clingy to Keira

Users who are viewing this thread