I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
Zeke best boy.

does the father remember too? if so, i hoe he regrets it and suffer for the rest of his life. idc. he's trash

hope that even if author tries to redeem father that he still suffers and MC does not need to be involved with him anymore

Damn. I was about to say it was too cliché but then the father had dreams about it too. Thats pretty neat.

I'm betting that the reason the father was an ass was either 2 reason. 1 he got brainwashed by the girl, this is a fantasy, shit like that be happening. I won't shit on him for now. Or 2, ye he was just a dick of a guy, in that case chop his head off.. Yea..

Oh oh. Or number 3, he has mental breakdowns about his wife or something leading him into a deranged state of mind. Although this still makes him an ass, he's an ass with a slightly more valid reason behind it lol. Make him suffer but like, a little less..

I don't care what excuse is made for the father, he needs to suffer before the MC should forgive him. Se was just a child and tried to practically kill herself just for his attention. So, I hope she doesn't give into him any time soon.

Dex-chan lover
Stick a giant stick up his butt and make him bleed to death :D
The little brother is really good. At least she still had some people by her side, so not everyone was a piece of utter shit.

@Senros i actually shed a tear at seeing how much the little brother loved and wanted to save his sister

@redrose agreed. i hope she gives him the same treatment he gave her if he tries to start making amends

Yeah, shithead, suffer the consequences of not loving your daughter.
I'm so glad she won't be going after her father's love anymore. Lil bro MVP too. Other people were on her side too like that commander.
Now, are we finally going to see some sweet revenge?

Double-page supporter
I hope the brother and Keira have a happy ending and stay loving siblings. That's the only family dynamic I'm willing to see (and also a found family with the maids and other characters along the way).

I. Want. You. To. Suffer.
You can change for the better all you want, but I don't want Keira to ever love you back. You've been a neglectful asshole all her life. You deserve to suffer a miserable lonely life. You already f*cked yourself to hell once in the first timeline when you killed her. Go f*ck yourself again a second time nobody cares.

Ive only begun to read this now but I desperately wish that there is a future chapter that expands on the consequences that the first timeline incurred. Like let me see the fucking dad and all the doubters suffering

Users who are viewing this thread