I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Ew no no no F the father. Leave him alone. Only care about those who truly cared about you before the timeskip (like the brother)

You guys do this is just Claude 2.0 right? Only difference was that his negligence and abuse especially near the end was seen straight up. This is like the Ruve situation, everyone’s so quick to judge. It’s a story, read it. Then judge, unless of course it’s obviously poorly written which so far it’s obvious this is not. I’d say more on this matter but if you can’t realize from that much you’re a lost cause. Also if she ends up destroying everyone then she isn’t the Saintess, what’s the logic in revenge as a Saintess? The extent of her revenge is and only should be the people involved. The father was obviously tricked, personally I wouldn’t necessarily think he’s involved unless proven otherwise and this dream confirms that theory. Ughhh I don’t wanna overload your brains with my complicated thinking sorry I’m trying to make this simple and short lol.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be extremely disappointed if the Father doesn't get a comeuppance. Even if she wasn't related by blood, killing someone raised as your daughter for the crime of being raised as your daughter... That's scum, no matter how you slice it.

Fed-Kun's army
A deadbeat dad is a deadbeat dad. Pls don't try to make him look like a "good guy" because he was"misunderstanded and munipilated"or something. That would just be ridicous. Don't let her climb into that hell hole again.

Double-page supporter
Oh boljug nih
The father went back too? This is new.
And should the author torture use with 5 flashback episodes to die? It's excruciating to read I actually skipped them.

... good drop the dad... but if he remembers AND still treats her like trash.... drop him in a two meter hole

Dex-chan lover
What a change in environment...
Now, somehow, everyone seen to actually like her...

This is becoming worse by the page...

Consistence, Author-san. Do you even know what it is?

@mahtan those who seem to like her were the vice commander who i do believe recognized her talent at leading the knights. his right hand man or something and her maid. people who knew her really well. it is consistent.

honestly i don't care what kind of tragic mumbo jumbo the author comes up with, I'll never forgive her father.
he wasn't much of a father to begin with anyway, he emotionally neglected her from birth till death.

Dex-chan lover
That father can burn in hell for all I care. Like okay, banish her at least not straight up murder her!!!

GOOD! I'm glad the father got a little scare (premonition). Would make him get off his arse for once and acknowledge his daughter.

HELL NAWWW BRO I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF THEY GO TO THAT RETARDED ROUTE "oMG, I ShOUlDn'T haVe TrEAteD hEr LIkE thAt EvEN iF iT's a DrEAm" AND HE SUDDENLY TREATS HER BETTER SO SHE FORGIVES HIM IT'S GETTING FUCKING DROPPED, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
THE DAD CAN SUCK MY FUCKING DICK .

NO FUCKING REVIVAL ARK I SWEARRR TO FUCKING GODDDDD

@WLeung I FUCKING AGREE IM LOSING IT RN IF THAT HAPPENS IM FUCKING THROWING THIS LAPTOP I CANNOT WHAT THE FUCK

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU! after you murdered (chopped off the head!) of your only daughter, NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT HOW SORRY YOU ARE!

Users who are viewing this thread